Effective April 20, 2020
INFORMATION CABRELLA COLLECTS
We collect information that you may be asked to enter when you register, make a purchase or an order, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features, as appropriate, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, any third-party account credentials, information you provide us about the end recipients, and other details, including usage information to assess how users utilize our services and help you with your experience.
WHY CABRELLA COLLECTS INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To provide you with our services.
- To measure, maintain and improve our performance and services.
- To communicate with you.
- To follow up with you after a correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- To collect data for our claims database where you and other users have access to search for recipients and get information regarding similar claims in the area, if any.
- To use the data that we collect from our claims database to provide you with risk management information and recommend the safest ways to ship a particular parcel.
- To market to our mailing list.
- To continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
You should carefully protect your personal information that you submit on our services, including your passwords, usernames, location, images, and videos, so that third parties cannot manipulate your accounts or assume your identities.
We also work hard to protect your information from unauthorized access and disclosure, including the following ways:
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
- All sensitive and credit information you supply are encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when you enter, submit, or access your information.
- We only provide articles and information.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
In your browser settings, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to block all cookies from a specific domain or all domains.
If you block cookies from Cabrella, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties, unless we provide you with an advance notice. This does not include our website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep your personal information confidential.
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and real-time processing of credit card payments. These agents are provided the limited access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, properties, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, and other similar uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
GOOGLE ADVERTISING PRINCIPLES
Google advertising requirements can be summed up by Google Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users like you. To read more, visit and read Google Advertising Principles.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our website, but we may choose to do so in the future.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our website anonymously.
CHANGES TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
For all changes to your personal information, you may notify us by emailing or calling us.
HOW WE HANDLE DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track, or DNT, browser mechanism is in place.
THIRD-PARTY BEHAVIORAL TRACKING
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Under Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), parents are in control of the collection of the personal information from children under 13 years age. The Federal Trade Commission’s bureau of consumer protection enforces COPPA, which requires operators of websites and online services to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13 years old.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to protect your personal information in compliance with Fair Information Practices, we will notify you via email within 7 business days should a data breach occur.
We have also agreed to the Individual Redress Principle which gives right to individuals to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. Under this principle, individuals also have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliant data processors.
CAN SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM Act establishes requirements for commercial email with penalties for violations and gives recipients the right to stop receiving emails.
We comply with the CAN SPAM Act and we agree to the following:
- We do not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We identify our messages as advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- We monitor third-party email marketing services, if any, to be complying.
- We honor your requests to unsubscribe quickly.
- We allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us, then follow the instructions within our return email, and we will promptly remove you from the requested correspondence.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies, you may contact us by:
- Mail: 550 S Hill St Ste 1378, Los Angeles, CA 90013, United States
- Phone: 844-422-2735
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org